Have you considered using symbolism or cultural aspects in your ceremony?
As we are a nation of diverse cultures and religions if you wish to incorporate or compliment your wedding ceremony with some unique cultural features we can assist you.
A number of symbolisms have been used such as –
- Sand Ceremony – this is great with blended families coming together as a unit
- Candle Ceremony – representing two becoming one
- Warming of the rings- allowing guests to bless the rings
- Lock Ceremony – lock and key.
- Love Knot/Ribbon Ceremony
Also family/friends are welcomed to be a part of the Ceremony in bringing a reading, participate in a cultural feature such as Aboriginal Elder and a smoking ceremony. Moari chief in feather cloak or traditional garments or Moari dance. There is a rich heritage within cultures that can be shared as part of you……